On a Quest to Find Harry Potter

Friday, January 07, 2005

Back From Denver

Well, I just got back from Crusade's conference in Denver and what a blast! It was such a good way to "go out." I definitely needed a last "party" with my fellow Crusade pals and of course my buds. I learned a lot as always and I'm eager to apply it all to my daily walk of course. It was really hard to say bye to my girls, but it was so great because they all prayed for my last night which gave me such a peace about going and calmed my nerves. I am hoping to really be used by God over there where He really isn't talked about. I want to see if I would like to do overseas missionary so this will be my trial run I suppose! I've got a lot to do now along with getting ready and packing. I'm hoping I'm not too stressed and get everything accomplished. ahhh...I can't believe I am going!!! whoa....well, i'll write on monday and we'll see how I am feeling then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home