On a Quest to Find Harry Potter

Monday, January 10, 2005

Bon Voyage

Hey everyone!! Well, I head up to KC tonight to fly out early tomorrow morning for London. I can't believe it is here! I'm actually pretty much all packed and it is only 8:50 in the morning so I would say I've got it together. It is suppose to be icy in Chicago tomorrow so there may be a chance for delays or chance for accidents so pray that the weather would be suitable for landings and take-offs!
I'm pretty darn excited now. I'm sure I won't get much sleep tonight. I'm hoping I"ll be able to sleep in the airport doing my layover and on the plane. Although I heard the plane I am riding on is sorta ghetto and shakes all the time. I also will smell like curry when I get to London most likely since my airline is AirIndia. A little shady don't you think? You might want to also pray I just make it there! :)
For my SMS buds, I hope you are having a great first day of classes! I miss being in S-town already! I love you all so much and next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in London!! Peace!!

1 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2005 at 2:06 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Air India is definitely ghetto. But, hey, you don't study abroad to remain locked in American culture, do you? At least that's what I told myself. I love you, Raegan and I wish the best for you this semester!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home