On a Quest to Find Harry Potter

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

digits

hey everyone...if you feel like spending an arm and leg or call me, here are my digits and i DO have a phone now.

to call me: 011 44 207 370 5289

the best time to catch me is anywhere between 10:45 in the morning which would be REALLY late at night for you OR anytime after 6 on the weekdays, except for on tuesdays because i have a night lecture.Wednesdays is excursion day so i might stay away from that day too. so if you want to catch me at like 6 on some night, you'll have to call me at noon your time. we're 6 hours ahead.

so you and some friends chip in on a phone card and give me a ring. i miss you all too much!!

love, raegan

p.s. some cool news, madonna lives near my school and you know what that means...britney is friends with madonna so i'm bound to meet them both and be discovered as the next big thang. right?...hey I can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home