On a Quest to Find Harry Potter

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Not too exciting...BUT

So I haven't done a ton since I last wrote, but there are a few things. First of all, I totally forgot to mention that I went to Tower of London last Monday. It was pretty sweet. I saw the biggest fricking diamond of my life--530 carats to be exact. So naturally I expect my rock to be 531 carats because I only deserve the best right?? This past Friday I can't remember what I did so I guess I won't tell you about it. Saturday I of course watched the Royal Weddding. Did you guys?? What was up with Camila wearing that wild grass in her hair?? I didn't pay too much attention to them because I was a little too focused on William and Harry. :) After the wedding, I went to the pub in the middle of the afternoon (so I'm an alcoholic now...jk) to watch the big horse race here called the Grand National. It was actually pretty exciting and I loved watching the natives watch it. they got so into it! Saturday night I haven't a clue what I did...something I'm sure. Sunday I went to Greenwich to hit some of the good markets. It was a very cute area of London. That afternoon my roommates and I went for fancy tea at the Orangery which is right by Kensignton palace. it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I then headed to church which was fabulous. Basically this week has been full of working on papers and stuff, but yesterday we did go to the Inns of Courts to learn about the legal system. I even got to sit in on a case because anyone can! how crazy is that? It was actually a murder case which was a bit exciting, but not so much because everyone talked in monotone. It was crazy cool to see them wearing wigs and robes. I'm serious, they still wear them!! Kinda cool!! so although that was a good part of the day, let's not overlook the coolest bit of news.........................
SO BRITNEY IS PREGO!!!!!!! Oh Lord help us all. :) Any comments about it would be appreciated. Well, i must be off to class now....
love you all....only 15 more days :(

1 Comments:

  • At April 14, 2005 at 5:06 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Hey Raegan,
    A friend of mine from MU has started a blog with a contest to name Britney's baby. Whoever guesses the correct name wins a prize (as determined by friend Hilary). Ha! Check it out here:
    http://namebritbritsfetus.blogspot.com

    And I'll be sending you an email soon about my plans for arrival in the UK...see you soon!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home